Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

The Wishlist: 16 Things For 2016

Welcome!

This week has gone by so slow (in my opinion) but I'm grateful for it because I've had time to sit and think about the things I have been able to do this week. For this post I want to share with you 16 things I want to achieve in 2016. You ready? 

1. Get a job! 
Although the two jobs I've had in my young life have been a blessing and have taught me so many valuable skills, I'm ready to get into something serious. This year I want to get a job and I hope you all join me in prayer so this happens =D



2. Get lean
I think at the beginning of the year everyone decides it's the right time to start working on fitness and it is but I only decided today that I wanted to take this seriously >.<' so watch this space! *edit* I'm still thinking about joining the gym 



3. Be creative
I have learnt a lot about editing videos and photos that my husband and I invested in a camera to develop this skill. I'm lucky enough that my husband is creative and I love that about him so he constantly inspires me to think outside the box and hopefully create exciting content for my blog and YouTube. 


4. Visit Rome
I visited Rome with my family last year and it was beautiful! I loved everything about it, especially the pasta since I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE pasta, but I definitely want to go back with my husband and experience Rome with him :) 


5. Grow in Christ
As many of you know I am a Christian but as many Christians I don't think I am perfect, in fact, I'm trying to embrace the flaws I have in order for God to make a difference. I believe I'm always going to be a work in progress, not because I have so many things wrong with me but because I want to be a better me than the day before. 

6. Bible Journaling
I remember when I was younger I saw my mum's bible and it was colourful, all of her favourite verses where coloured in and it always stood out from others which I do now. However, I came across my sister friend's bible on Instagram and I had to know where she got her bible. I don't know if this is a new thing but I believe we should enjoy learning from Gods Word and if that means having the space to scribble and draw then why not! I want a colourful bible! :)


7. Visit Disneyland Paris
I have been dyinggggg to go to Disneyland. I went back when I was 18/19 and I kid you not, I was on the verge of tears when the parade was on. I literally had flashbacks of watching Disney films I felt like a little kid again. 


8. Take a girls trip to Paris
I have been on trips abroad with school but it's not as fun when its just you and your girls. I love Paris, it's a city to experience with your partner, with family and friends. So heads up girls, we need a city break to Pa-reee!


9. Oreo and London
If you didn't know, I have the cutest dog on earth. No it's not Jiff the Pomeranian. Anyway, my friend tagged me in a post about a girl who took her dog on a photoshoot around the city. I plan on doing the same :) 

10. Growth in ICIMA Youth
It's been a while since I was able to say 'I love my church' but it's been TIME since I said 'I love the youth'. Honestly, I love our youth group, I love that all our different characters can be together in one place honouring One God. This year I hope we see our youth group grow and I pray that we can all establish a life long friendship. 



11. Vlog in Ecuador and Colombia
I love our cultures, I love the people and I love the food. Going to our home countries is one of the things that we want to do and this year I definitely want to vlog while I'm there. Let's pray and hope we will be able to! 



12. Visit a real Christmas market
Maybe this year we'll get to go to a real Christmas market and have a real German Schnitzel? Winter Wonderland won't compare.


13. Get my drivers licence 
I was taking lessons during my last year of University and I had to stop them due to exams but lets just say, my instructor was ruthless! By the second lesson he had me driving down the busiest road and parking! I don't think I was THAT good, but I will get back on it again and get my licence this year! ^-^


14. Have a great summer!
With this cold weather sneaking upon us I can't help but think of where I would like to catch some summer sun. Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal? I can't wait to have a good summer holiday. 

15. Love myself and love life
I think many of us go through this. I love myself but not enough, my husband speaks life in to me by telling me so many uplifting and beautiful things he sees in me but because I still have a hint of stubborn in me I can't help but think twice. HOWEVER, I'm learning to love myself the same way my husband and my God loves me :)


16. Share JOY!
I hope that through my everyday life, my blog and my videos I'm able to share joy through my silliness, through God and through life. One of the things that makes my day is when I see my husband smiling and when I hear him laughing. This year I hope to share joy, love and peace with everyone and everything.

I have many more things that I want to share with you all but for now, this is it. I hope you enjoyed this post and it inspired you to think about the things you want to do for this year. What will you be achieving this year?

x
SHARE:
© Karla Andrea. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig